Joining your area's Chamber of Commerce can be a smart move for your business. Because businesses that participate in this group promote each other and work together, your own business can grow and prosper quickly. Here are the top 10 reasons why you should join your local chamber of commerce:
Ready to Become a Member?
If you still don’t think you have time to join and participate in your local chamber of commerce, consider the following:
- Most consumers think that being active in the local chamber of commerce is an effective business strategy overall. It’s for communicating to consumers that a company uses good business practices and communicating that a business is reputable.
- If a company shows that it’s highly involved in its local chamber (e.g., sits on the chamber board), consumers are more likely to think that its products stack up better against its competition.
- When a consumer thinks that a company’s products stack up better against the competition because the company is highly involved in its local chamber of commerce, it is because he or she infers that the company is trustworthy, involved in the community and is an industry leader.
- When consumers know that an insurance company is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are more likely to consider buying insurance from it.
There are many benefits to becoming a member of the High Level & District Chamber of Commerce. As members of the Alberta Chamber of Commerce, our members also get to take advantage of various beneficial Value-Added Programs, which offer exceptional discounts and services to members. Examples include an excellent Group Insurance Plan, various Financial Merchant discount rates, fuel discounts, shipping discounts, and payroll services, just to name a few! Be sure to take advantage of these amazing offers today!
The High Level & District Chamber of Commerce also offers many benefits locally to our members. These benefits include:
1. FREE listing on our web site
Our members are each listed under our Business Directory, complete with a link to their business web site and e-mail.
2. FREE Mass Fax Service
Newsletters and announcements can be sent out to all our members at absolutely no charge through the Chamber's Mass Fax program. Please contact the Chamber office for details as some conditions apply.
3. Discounts on Chamber-led events
- Spirit of the North Trade Show booth rental rate
- Spirit of the North Trade Show increased Early Bird Discount rate
- Christmas Cash Stampede registration rate
4. Promotion of our Members
The High Level & District Chamber of Commerce receives many inquiries regarding relocation, businesses, and services available in High Level and the surrounding area.
The High Level & District Chamber of Commerce relies on the much-appreciated support of our members to build a strong and successful future for our community and region. Strong membership involvement in its activities will increase the impact and effectiveness of the Chamber.